- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Honest Auto ShopVery fast and honest, very fair price will use againTammy M., 10/22/2020
Professional AdviceWe have taken 2 vehicles to them and they have been very professional and quick! Fair prices and quick about getting them back to us. Highly recommend! Thanks to JR!!!Ashley H., 10/20/2020
Trustworthy MechanicsIf you want honest, fast, friendly service then this is the place. Our transmission died as we pulled into the motel to spend the night. I called Jr. and he went out of his way to help us. He put us ahead of the other work he had, stored our small trailer for a week while we continued on our trip because rentals do not allow towing, didn't charge labor on a couple of additional parts. He even called me to make sure we got home ok. Who does that? JR. that's who. He was a great blessing to me and my family in a trying situation. God bless you and your family for honestly caring and going out of your way to help.Tommy D., 11/03/2020
Best Customer ServiceWife and I were traveling from NY to FL for a wedding, our car threw the serpentine belt near Athens - Better Built was able to diagnose the problem quickly and give us an estimate. We arranged for a rental to attend the wedding and picked the car up on the way back - estimate and timetable were both spot on, and the car ran beautifully for the 11.5 hr trip back to NY. No issues whatsoever. Good experience, would recommend.Josh A., 11/04/2020
Quality ServiceHighly Recommend Better Build Transmissions! If you are looking for quality work, look no further! 5/5Brian C., 03/23/2020
Fast and CourteousThey did a good job and were fast. Very friendly. I would recommend them.Nicole M., 04/14/2020